Terms and conditions of website usage
Welcome to our website. Synergy Network: Churches and Communities Taking a Stand (Synergy Network) is a growing coalition of churches, para-church groups, Christian agencies and organisations working to end serious youth violence in Britain and Ireland. The Synergy Network is a programme of Churches Together in Britain and Ireland (CTBI). Other partners include the Ascension Trust, The Diocese of Southwark, London City Mission, St Mark’s Kennington, and The Church of God of Prophecy.
The term ‘Synergy Network: Churches and Communities Taking a Stand ‘, ‘Churches Together in Britain and Ireland’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: Interchurch House, 35 Lower Marsh, London SE1 7RL. Our company registration number is 5661787. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Please contact us if you wish to redistribute or reproduce part or all of the contents in any form.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.